7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 31)


1. Today is my last day of work! I’m happy to be just a student again, though I will miss the paychecks and built-in study time.

2. I’ve been really bad about writing lately, and it’s only going to get worse. This will be my last Quick Takes for a couple of weeks because of vacation and moving. Hopefully, I can get back into the swing of things in mid-June.

3. I still don't have a handle on the new Blogger. Anything revised to make something easier usually means it is going to take me twice as long as before.

4. I’m getting excited about moving in a few weeks, even though I have about three times as much furniture as one can fit in a studio apartment. Part of my motivation to get a good job is to afford a place big enough that most of my belongings don’t have to stay in my parents’ basement.

5. I’m also getting excited for my trip to Scotland. I usually go into trips with low expectations so I can’t be disappointed, however, I can’t help but be excited about this one for some reason. I think something in my Scots-Irish blood was triggered during my brief stay there before that made me actually love the place.

6. I’m trying to decide what books to take for the plane rides. I never read too much when I travel, but I do want some good fluff books on hand.

7. We had to hook up new cable boxes this week, and for the first time, we get BBC America. Best. Surprise. Of. The. Week.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment