1. I haven’t done a Quick Takes in several weeks because I sort of lost track of days over winter break. But work and school start up next week, so it’s back to being aware of such things.
2. I had a wonderful Christmas!
3. I had a not-so wonderful New Year, since I was sick. Then again, I didn’t mind staying in my PJs and playing with coloring books.
4. I didn’t get nearly as much reading and writing done as I had hoped. Story of my life. Sigh.
5. My mom and I went through a lot of my childhood toys, books, and schoolwork. It reiterated my belief that children’s books are better than adult.
6. I haven’t totally messed up my sleep schedule over break, so here’s hoping I can get in a good school routine.
7. With all the sleep I’ve caught up on, I’m optimistic about starting a new semester. That should last for about two weeks.