7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 32)



1. I’m finally back! Just a few weeks of vacation, and I’ve already lost the rhythm of writing. 

2. Scotland was wonderful, much hotter and sunnier than I packed for. Who gets sunburnt in northern Scotland? This girl.

3. I also moved into my apartment this week, and I almost have everything settled. Still looking for a set of table and two chairs and a mirror that hangs over the door.

4. After the packed schedule of touring Scotland, I don’t know what to do with all my free time before school starts. I’ve spent most of it sleeping.

5. I really enjoyed not following any news while on vacation (Diamond Jubilee notwithstanding). I know it’s important to be educated about what’s going on in the world, but I’m much less stressed and depressed when I’m ignorant.

6. I have somehow caught a cold (or maybe it’s from the face full of pollen I got walking into a yellow-dusted tree next to the apartment). I hope to breathe by the start of the week.

7. I’m helping with a wedding this weekend, then attending another next weekend. Very excited for both couples!

No comments:

Post a Comment