1. Reading: The campus Catholic Center is handing out books, Rediscover Catholicism. I think I’m still in the process of first discovery, but I’m planning on making a good dent in this.
2. Devotions: I got a book of daily Celtic devotions for Christmas, and I’m going to try to make it a routine.
3. Rosary: I could be ambitious and say I’ll do it daily, but I’m going to be realistic and aim for twice a week.
4. Fasting/Abstinence: Along with giving up sweets, I’m following the Church instructions on abstinence on Fridays. But as a poor college kid, I don’t eat meat every day already, so I’m going to make sure my meals on Fridays are particularly simple.
5. Reconciliation: Required to go during the season, but definitely need to go anyway. Pretty straightforward.
6. Adoration: I love Adoration, and there are increased opportunities for it during Lent.
7. Ok, this isn’t really Lent-related, but I just loved this video. A story of the first man’s best friend.