7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 80) Thanksgiving edition


1. I’m thankful for shelter and heat and all the other comforting amenities.

2. I’m thankful for my relationship with God, for the room my religion provides my growing faith, and for all the saints who set such a wonderful example.

3. I’m thankful for my parents, who are loving, supportive, and generally awesome.

4. I’m thankful for the opportunities I have to go to school, read books, see movies, etc. There is always so much to learn!

5. Related, I’m thankful for opportunities I’ve had to travel and see parts of the world for myself. I’m thankful for the wealth that has given me such opportunities.

6. I’m thankful for technology that makes education, communication, and discovery quicker and easier.

7. I’m thankful extended family, friends, and church family who care about me and make me a part of a community.

No comments:

Post a Comment