7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 22)



1. How has Lent kicked off for everyone?



2. This week started off pretty rough, but it’s turned out well.

3. The weather is having the same emotional ups and downs that I am. It snowed Sunday night, got warm Tuesday, cold again Wednesday, and hit 75 degrees Thursday. I can never seem to dress appropriately for the weather; I feel like Goldilocks (“This skirt is too cold." "This sweater is too warm.")

4. Only one week of school until Spring Break! As usual, I’m spending Spring Break with my mother, ‘cause I’m cool like that. I’m really excited to go see my aunt in Texas with her!

5. But before that, I have two tests and a presentation. I’m not a fan of the group presentation, especially when the assignment is something I could have handled on my own, but now I have to make sure six people all contribute evenly. I even have a good group this time in that they all seem to care about the class, and most are good about participating, but it’s still a hassle. Fortunately, we’ll have our presentation done before the break, and I can spend the last half of the semester going solo.

6. I meant to mention this last week, but I highly recommend Midnight in Paris. If you don’t mind its predictability, the Woody Allen humor and plethora of 1920s big shots will keep you entertained.





Plus, you get to see Adrien Brody as Salvador Dali.

7. Glad Jen is back to hosting and posting after taking a break to finish her book draft! I hope I one day reach the point of taking any of my half-started stories to the completed draft stage.

Check out others' Quick Takes over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment