1. As you can see, I got quite a bit of blogging done this week. That will probably dip again next week during finals, but I’m glad to get back to it.
2. I finished NaNoWriMo with a day to spare! I’m looking forward to doing lots of edits over break.
3. I haven’t had more than three hours of sleep at a time in over a week. My brain somehow decided 11 p.m.-4 a.m. is “freak out about the future and reevaluate all life decisions” time, no matter how tired I actually am. I’ll be so, so glad when this semester is over.
4. Have you heard about the Boy Meets World Next Gen? Disney is going to produce Girl Meets World, about Cory and Topanga’s daughter. I’m optimistic about it since Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel are going to be on it.
5. I’m also optimistic about Star Trek: Into Darkness, because Zachary Quinto, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Chris Pine. I don’t even mind if the villain is Khan. Again. The teaser trailer was released yesterday. But instead, I’ll share this video that was made about the 2009 Star Trek. I think it’s accurate for this one as well.
6. In other space news, water on Mercury. Who knew?
7. Seriously, has someone thought of this?