What Wondrous Love Is This
About Emily
Books
7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 110)
I haven't done this in a long time, but since I'm hoping to get back into some sort of blog routine, this might be a good place to start. Today's Quick Takes are just funny things I've come across lately.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blessed Fulton Sheen
Today, Fulton Sheen became Blessed Fulton Sheen, one step closer to canonization. He was born Peter John Sheen in El Paso, Illinois, in 1895...
Monday Motivation: Augustine on Happiness
"Since the highest good is known and acquired in the truth, and that truth is wisdom, let us enjoy to the full the highest good, which ...
The Transitus of St. Francis
Today is the 800th anniversary of St. Francis of Assisi. Franciscans observe the day not just as the saint’s feast day but as the Transitus,...
No comments:
Post a Comment