7 Quick Takes Friday (vol.14)



Things I’m looking forward to in 2012 edition:

1. Going back to school! I’m such a nerd. But a 13-month hiatus is really enough to make me miss being a student.

2. And if school goes well, I should be moving into my own place either this summer or fall.

3. I’m planning on visiting my aunt in Texas over spring break. She always comes up here to see us, so it’s way past time to return the favor.

4. In May, my mom and I are going to Scotland! Ever since I spent just a day in Edinburgh, I’ve always wanted to go back to Scotland, and now we’re going for 10 whole days!

5. I’m really hoping I can repair and heal some relationships I damaged in 2011. But if I try and am not able to, I hope that I can at least learn to let go and move on.

6. And obviously, I’m looking forward to joining the Church at Easter!

7. I can only think of six, but all of those should be in the first half of the year, so #7 shall be a good thing that unexpectedly comes about in the second half.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment