7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 36)



I actually got a lot of writing done this week, so I thought I’d promote some of my recent posts. Please read and follow!

1. I try to be patriotic during the Fourth of July, but sometimes the holiday gets me thinking about turkey, Emily Bronte, and a church in Yorkshire.

2. I’ve learned that unless I have commitments forcing me outside, I will become a hermit

3. Younger me reminded current me of the reason I started blogging in the first place.

4. Can't we be both smart enough not to fear God and faithful enough not to fear science?

5. If you don’t want my church in your state, keep your state out of my church.

6. It’s only been a year since the desire to become Catholic terrified me so much, I couldn’t even say the word. 

7. And it’s only been three months since I did become Catholic, but I already can’t imagine any other path for me.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment