7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 50)







1. NaNoWriMo started yesterday, so I probably won’t be blogging much this month. I'm already 985 words in, and I only started writing at 10 p.m.!

2. This week has been very stressful for me, both with school and personal demons. I'm looking forward to straightening myself out this weekend, getting through next Tuesday's hurdle, and maybe breathing again sometime soon.

3. So, Disney bought Lucasfilm and is making the next Star Wars trilogy? I think I’m supposed to be excited, but considering the trilogy-that-must-not-be-mentioned, I’ll hold my opinions until I see Star Wars VII.

4. I secretly want Joss Whedon to direct Star Wars VII. And make it a musical. 

5. In other nerd news, I heard a techno version of the Star Trek: Voyager theme this week. It was awesome. Also, I get a lot of work done listening to Star Trek music, probably because there aren't any lyrics to distract me. And because the music is awesome, as previously stated.

6. All the surrounding areas got snow this week, but we just got cold wind and rain. Blah. Then again, I’m not sure I want snow in October anyway.

7. Happy All Souls Day! I learned that the time from All Hallows Eve through today is called Allhallowtide. New favorite word.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment