Seven things from my first week at school:
1. Post-its. Seriously, I can’t stay organized without them.
2. Why do all my Econ classes want to have ice breakers and get students to know one another? I wasn’t aware that Economics was so touchy-feely. I don’t want to form study groups or make friends; I just want to come to class.
3. On related note, group projects? Ew. I know “you have to work with people in the business world,” but I still think group projects are unproductive. I already proved I can work well with others; I passed kindergarten.
4. My introversion is really showing on those last two posts. Which is weird, because I normally keep it so hidden…
5. Why the heck are there night classes that go until 10pm? I should be in my jammies curled up in bed way before 10 pm. Besides, after September, I’ll be missing The Big Bang Theory every Thursday night. The sacrifices I make for education.
6. Just because I get in my jammies by 7pm every night (except when I have night class), doesn’t mean I’m getting to sleep anytime reasonable. I’ve fallen into a wack-a-doodle sleep pattern of 3 am-6:30am, and then 4pm-8pm. But geniuses such as Jefferson and Franklin apparently did that too, so instead of seeing how unhealthy I am, I’m just pretending I’m a productive smartypants.
Check out others' Quick Takes here!