7 Quick Takes Friday (vol.39)



1. I actually wrote a post this week citing lots of Bible verses. This is unusual for me, seeing how I’m more concerned on what the Bible means than the exact wording.

2. I love summer storms, and I kind of hate that it didn’t rain much this week.

3. Is everyone done talking about Chick-fil-a now? Can someone tell me what the heck is going on with militarized police and protesters in California? American priorities. Sheesh.

4. I’ve been battling the neverending cold this week. I’m pretty sure the piles of used tissues are multiplying on their own as they stage a grand attack on me.

5. The paranoia of being attacked in my bed from inanimate objects may come from the lack of sleep, due to the fact that I can’t breathe when I lie down.

6. I’m excited about seeing lots of friends and family this month, but going back to school full-time is already freaking me out a bit.

7. And so many of my friends are starting their big-kid jobs in the real work force. It makes me feel left behind. And broke. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment