7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 96)


1. Back to work. I’m sort of excited about setting my own schedule school-wise this semester. At the same time, I’m afraid of all I have to get done and worried I won’t use my time properly. Especially when it's cold out and I'd rather spend my Friday morning in bed instead of the library (like now).

2. It’s January 9, so I should probably take down my Christmas decorations. Bah. It went so fast.

3. I didn’t realize that my Advent reflection booklet also had daily reflections for Christmastide. So I need to sit down and cram 12 days of Christmas into an afternoon before I pack it all away.

4. There was an Arctic snap this week, which meant on Thursday I had to get out of bed when it was 1 degree outside. One really is the loneliest number. For comparison, it was 65 Monday.

5. At least I don’t live further north, where it was pointed out that it was colder than Mars. Yikes.

6. Imitation Game is finally playing locally. I was disappointed when I wanted to see it the week after Christmas and it was nowhere to be found.

7.So Boston is bidding for the 2024 Olympics. I hope that means they’ll fix their roads by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment