I realized my old blog had two types of entries: personal and religious. So I've created this blog to go deeper into religious posts and share what I'm reading/thinking. In the next couple of days I should move some of my old posts over to this blog.
I'm not much of a fan of blogs. Though I'm a writer, I'm slow to embrace the idea of writing's future being online. That said, I'm beginning to make the effort and hope it bears fruit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
New pope edition! Just some of the things I've seen following Pope Francis' election . 1. What really goes on in the Sistine Ch...
-
With the passing of Dolly Parton last week, it truly felt like the world came together in a moment of mourning. Especially here in East Tenn...
-
"Since the highest good is known and acquired in the truth, and that truth is wisdom, let us enjoy to the full the highest good, which ...
No comments:
Post a Comment