7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 45)


1. CPAs at the Emmys. I haven’t geeked out this much over my profession choice since I visited the Newseum as a journalism major.
 
"CPA! CPA! CPA!"

2. Yes, I’ve been very bad about blogging the past couple of weeks. The next couple of weeks probably won’t be much better. Maybe I’ll get some writing done during fall break.

3. I got two very unexpected interviews this week for internships. I’m not that optimistic about actually getting one, but it was pretty affirming just being selected for interviews.

4. On Tuesday night, probably from sheer stress, Vesuvius just erupted on my nose. I’ve always had clear skin. This was the first pimple I’ve ever had on my nose, and it was massive, and it was sitting there all smug for both interviews. Plus, I keep forgetting about it and scratching it, so it’s going to be there for a while.

5. I had over an hour long phone conversation with my dad this week. We’ve never talked on the phone that long with each other. It was really fun, and it helped me de-stress before one of my interviews. 

6. Two tests next week, then two the next week.  Survival mode.

7. But not so much survival mode that I can't stop and read J. K. Rowling's new book.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment