7 Quick Takes Friday (vol. 23)



1. Flying out to Austin in a few hours for five days with my aunt! That also means no posting until next Friday.

2. We have a four hour drive west to Nashville this afternoon for our flight. The big storm cutting across the state is heading east. I’m pretty sure we’re going to meet at some point, and I’m way more nervous about that than flying.

3. It seems to be officially spring here in Tennessee. The flowers are blooming and the trees budding. But, it is supposed to snow this weekend, so I don’t know that I will get to come home to lovely flowers.

4. I somehow not only got caught up, but ahead, on my homework. Huzzah!

5. In continuing with rereading the Harry Potter series out of order, I’m now on Order of the Phoenix. There is no way I’m carrying that big tome around in the airport, so I’ll have to leave it here unfinished. I had forgotten how completely addictive Harry Potter is.

6. Apparently, there was some planetary alignment that was supposed to make things balance better yesterday? I only know I saw lots of facebook pictures with brooms standing on their ends. I don’t think the alignment part is true; it just got lots of people to try to balance things they normally wouldn’t. Thus, my Coinhenge:


7. And that’s all I have, because I’m on Spring Break and I need to get back to Harry Potter.

Check out others' Quick Takes here!

No comments:

Post a Comment